Evening wedding packages include:
- One hour of wedding rehearsal time
- Two hours of setup time and one hour of breakdown time
- The use of the White Garden for your ceremony, the Great Hall Terrace for your cocktail hour, the Great Hall & Wren Room for your reception, and two separate dressing rooms for four hours from 6 to 10 p.m.
Ability to extend evening packages for a fee of $350/hour until 2 a.m. (including breakdown).
- Assistance of a DSBG staff member to manage venue activities
- Complimentary parking and access to the Garden or specified areas for all wedding guests
- Access to Grand Player Piano in Great Hall or Wren Room
- Complimentary engagement and bridal portrait sitting for use by your photographer
- Complimentary household Garden membership valid from booking date through one year after the wedding date
Evening Wedding Package Pricing & Availability
|Availability||Monday - Thursday||Friday & Sunday||Saturday|
|April - October||$1,800||$4,000||$5,500|
|January - March||$1,500||$2,000||$2,500|
Please see Holiday Rentals for pricing November – December.
Subject to availability. The Garden is open to the public until 4 p.m. November 1 – January 31 and 5 p.m. February 1 – October 31. Exhibits may extend beyond normal Garden hours. The use of musicians requires pre-approval. All rental events must use the Garden’s exclusive partner, Best Impressions Caterers, for all catering and event equipment rental.
Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and public resource supported by contributions, memberships, event rentals and other private funding.