Daytime Wedding Package Includes
- One hour of wedding rehearsal time
- Two hours of setup time and one hour of breakdown time
- The use of the White Garden for the ceremony, choice of the Levine Pavilion (up to 100 guests) or the Great Hall (up to 200 guests) for the reception, and two separate dressing rooms for four hours from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Assistance of a DSBG staff member to manage venue activities
- Complimentary parking and access to the Garden or specified areas for all wedding guests
- Access to Grand Player Piano in Great Hall or Wren Room
- Complimentary engagement and bridal portrait sitting for use by your photographer
- Complimentary household Garden membership valid from booking date through one year after the wedding date
Daytime Wedding Package Pricing & Availability
|Availability||Monday - Thursday||Friday & Sunday||Saturday|
|April - October||$1,500||$2,000||$2,500|
|January - March||$950||$1,500||$2,000|
Please see Holiday Rentals for pricing November – December.
Subject to availability. The Garden is open to the public until 4 p.m. November 1 – January 31 and 5 p.m. February 1 – October 31. Exhibits may extend beyond normal Garden hours. The use of musicians requires pre-approval. All rental events must use the Garden’s exclusive partner, Best Impressions Caterers, for all catering and event equipment rental.
Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and public resource supported by contributions, memberships, event rentals and other private funding.