Ceremony-Only wedding packages include:
- The use of select outdoor Garden areas for 50 guests and up to 90 minutes between 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for a standing ceremony and wedding photos
- Lost Hollow’s Hillside Theatre may be used in the event of rain which provides built-in seating
- Assistance of a DSBG staff member to manage venue activities
- Complimentary parking and access to the Garden or specified areas for all wedding guests
- Please note, this package does not include rehearsal time or a dressing room
Ceremony-Only Wedding Package Pricing & Availability
|Availability||Friday & Saturday||Sunday|
- One Hour Rehearsal: $200
- Garden Dressing Room: $150
- Chairs: $5/chair
Subject to availability. The Garden is open to the public until 4 p.m. November 1 – January 31 and 5 p.m. February 1 – October 31. The use of musicians requires pre-approval. All rental events must use the Garden’s exclusive partner, Best Impressions Caterers, for all catering and event equipment rental.
Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and public resource supported by contributions, memberships, event rentals and other private funding.