Need a break from the office? Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden offers a variety of facility rentals ideal for corporate events and retreats in a beautiful, unique setting. Located just 30 minutes from Uptown Charlotte, the garden sits between Lake Wylie & Belmont.
Corporate facility package includes:
- One hour of both setup and breakdown time.
- Assistance of a DSBG staff member to manage venue activities
- Complimentary parking and access to the Garden or specified areas for all guests
- Tables and chairs for 65 guests
- AV equipment included (indoor rentals only):
• Drop-Down Screens in the Wren Room and Great Hall
• Integrated and Mobile Projectors
• Podium with Microphone and Speaker
• Wireless Microphones
• Wireless Lavalier
• Indoor/Outdoor Sound System (After operating hours)
• Wren Room Sound System Available Anytime
• Wireless Remote Control
• Integrated Computer System in the Great Hall
• Laptop & Laptop Adapters (Mac, VGA and HDMI)
- Retreat add-ons available
- Coffee bar available for $25 per 15 guests
Corporate Facility Package Pricing & Availability
Monday through Friday availability. Ask about our multiple rental discount!
|Availability||Full Day (9 a.m. - 5 p.m.)||Half Day (11 a.m. - 3 p.m.)||Evening (6 - 10 p.m.)|
|Levine Pavilion (Outdoor)||$1,000||$650||N/A|
Extensions are available at $350/hour.
Please see Holiday Rentals for pricing November – December.
Subject to availability. The Garden is open to the public until 4 p.m. November 1 – January 31 and 5 p.m. February 1 – October 31. Exhibits may extend beyond normal Garden hours. All rental events must use the Garden’s exclusive partner, Best Impressions Caterers, for all catering and event equipment rental.
To learn more about planning your special event at the Garden or to schedule a tour, contact our Private Events team at (704) 829-1268 or email@example.com.