Children are sure to have a birthday to remember when celebrating at the Garden! Party guests will enjoy the beautiful scenery and various gardens including Lost Hollow, the children’s garden. Party packages are suitable for children up to age 12.
Contact (704) 829-1270 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more info availability, and to book a party.
- 2 hour rental of east outdoor covered portico
- Admission for up to 25 guests (includes full access to the Garden after the event)
- Tables for seating & gifts, chairs and basic linens included (if centerpieces are provided, they are available for rental only)
- Assistance of DSBG staff member to manage venue activities
Cost: $350.00 Garden Members receive 10% off rental cost
Education Birthday Party Options
All options include a professional educator as host, tram ride, themed scavenger hunt, and gift for the birthday child.
- Bug Bonanza featuring a bug-themed craft.
- A Royal Celebration featuring a medieval-themed craft.
- Budding Botanist featuring a take-home terrarium craft.
- Fairies, Gnomes and Forest Dwellers featuring a tiny fairy and gnome terrarium craft.
- Up to a 1 hour extension: $100.00
- Linen Upgrade: $50
- Centerpieces: $25
- Goodie Bags: $8/child
Food and Beverage Options
- Option #1 – Party hosts are responsible for bringing their own food and non-alcoholic beverages along with plates, utensils and napkins. Cold trays only please.
- Option #2 – For food delivery or pick-up, the party host may contact the following recommended vendors:
- Christopher’s Bar and Grill (10% off entrees for Garden members), Lake Wylie, (803) 831-2461
- Panera Bread Catering, Gastonia, (704) 853-0774
- Publix catering, Lake Wylie, (803)-831-5667
- Simonetti’s (10% off pizzas for Garden members), Belmont, (704) 825-5555
- Sproutycakes Bakery, the Garden’s preferred cake vendor (10% off for members), (704)-458-1393
- The String Bean Fresh Market and Grill (10% off entire purchase for Garden members), Belmont, (704) 825-3636
Party Host Responsible For:
- Party invitations that include party start and end time
- Party decorations and favors; set-up allowed 30 minutes before and after event time
- Coolers are permitted for cake; no refrigeration space is available. Please no dumping ice on lawns.
- Assembling guests and leading the cake and presents portion of the party for their child
- Party hosts will be asked to remove all personal items from party space no later than 30 minutes after the scheduled party end time to accommodate other Garden events.
- Food and beverage clean-up.
Reservations: Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance
Payment: Full payment is required at time of reservation
Weather Policy: Birthday parties are staged rain or shine. In case of inclement weather, tram ride may be replaced with other activity.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made more than 14 days in advance of the event will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations made after 14 days will not be refunded.