Garden Adventure Camps
Summer Camps 2019
It’s never too early to prepare for summer! Are you looking for an educational experience for your child that features, quality curriculum, hands-on learning, experienced educators, outdoor adventure and loads of fun? Sign-up for one of our unique summer camps designed to:
* promote a direct connection to nature through discovery learning,
* foster a sense of appreciation and curiosity for the natural world,
* encourage sustainability and conservation, and
* nurture a love for beauty, art, nature and science.
Camp learning will be balanced between an indoor classroom environment and outdoor field experience. Drop off up to 30 minutes before start and pick up no later than 30 minutes after finish. Snacks are included, campers should bring lunch.
Summer Camp Options
Cost: $250/week for one child; Single Day Option: $55/one day; Single Half-Day Option (9 a.m. – 1 p.m.): $30
Members receive a 15% discount on camps.
Age: Camps will be divided into two age groups: 5-8 and 9-12
Campers 13 years of age and older are encouraged to apply as Counselors-In-Training. Camp Counselors will receive 25% off camp fees.
This hands-on camp will get kids into nature to witness firsthand the cycles of plant and animal life. Nature walks will take campers from one end of the Garden to another to investigate how Mother Nature keeps it all in balance.
- July 8 – 12, 2019 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day
Outdoor Adventure Seekers
Water play, fort building, scientific discovery and more will keep campers active and engaged as they discover the secrets of the Garden’s magical landscape.
- July 15 – 19, 2019 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day
Create, Design & Paint!
Through hands-on discovery, campers will explore their own creativity by becoming artists inspired by Mother Nature and the Garden’s natural beauty.
- July 22 – 26, 2019 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. each day
Fairies, gnomes & forest dwellers
- July 26 – August 2, 2019 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. each day
Cost: $115/week for one child (Members receive a 15% discount)
To register for camps, please call 704-829-1270 or register online.