Sip & Stroll
Thursdays, May 31 – Aug. 30; 5 – 9 p.m.
Enjoy the Garden throughout summer in the evening hours when the warm light of the setting sun illuminates thousands of blooms. Sip a beverage, listen to live music while relaxing in the Beer Garden, play a round of Pollinator Putting and unwind with a stroll through the Garden.
No advanced ticket purchase necessary, general Garden admission applies. Garden members are admitted free, $12.95 per adult, $11.95 per senior 60+, and $6.95 per child 2-12.
Sip & Stroll Calendar
Subject to change.
- August 2: Music by Jem Crossland & the Hypertonics (6 – 8 p.m.), Nostalgic Game Night, Featured Brewery in Beer Garden – Birdsong Brewing Company, Food Truck, Pollinator Conservation Presentation
- August 9: Music by Demperio Hertz (6 – 8 p.m.), Dog Days of Summer (yes, leashed dogs are welcome in the Garden!), Featured Brewery in Beer Garden – Flying Dog, Food Truck
- August 16: Music by School of Honky Tonk (6 – 8 p.m.), Free Red Clay Ciderworks Tasting for First 100 Guests, Food Truck, Sip & Paint (registration required)
- August 23: Music by Ellie Morgan (6 – 8 p.m.), Free Admission for Teachers, Half-Price Lolea Sangria, Featured Brewery in Beer Garden – Sycamore Brewing, Food Truck
- August 30: Music by Caleb Davis (6 – 8 p.m.), Free Tethered ReMax Legacy Balloon Rides (first come, first served), Featured Brewery in Beer Garden – Legion Brewing Company, Food Truck