The Garden is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily*
Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden
6500 South New Hope Rd.
Belmont, NC 28012
Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden is located just west of Charlotte at the N.C./S.C. state line, outside the town of Belmont. The Garden is easily accessible from Interstates 85 and 77. View on Google Maps >
- Drinks and snacks are available in The Garden Store. Picnics and coolers are welcome anywhere on the property, but please no alcoholic carry-ins.
- Seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis on the terrace or at picnic tables.
- Please leave grills and pets at home.
- Don’t forget to bring a camera, insect repellent and sunscreen.
- Benches are located throughout the gardens.
- The Garden is fully handicap accessible, but does not have wheelchairs available onsite.
- Artists are welcome to bring art supplies.
(please fill out the form below)