During Holidays at the Garden beginning in late November, the Garden is open seven days a week noon to 9 p.m. During Thanksgiving, the Garden is open 5 - 9 p.m. Closed Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
• $12 for adults
• $11 for seniors 60+
• $6 for children 4-12
• Daytime Admission Free to Garden Members and children under age 4
Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden
6500 South New Hope Rd.
Belmont, NC 28012
Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden is located just west
of Charlotte at the N.C./S.C. state line, outside
the town of Belmont. The Garden is easily accessible
from Interstates 85 and 77.
View Larger Map
- Drinks and snacks are available in The Garden Store. Picnics and coolers are welcome anywhere on the property. Seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis on the terrace or at picnic tables. Please leave grills and pets at home.
- Don’t forget to bring a camera, insect repellant and sunscreen.
- Benches are located throughout the gardens.
- Artists are welcome to bring art supplies.